Thursday, January 26, 2006

Final Products

These are what I had bake for today. Eh I missed out the Almond Butter Crisp pic. Damn tiring, I’ve had been baking non-stop for the past 3 days and I haven’t finished my baking lists yet!

But then again, not so bad lah, on the first day itself I had baked 200 over of pineapple tarts. Then second day itself I had baked 100 over of pineapple tarts, 100 over of the peanut oat cookies and 50 plus of melting moments.

And today no time to count but then I had baked Ching’s (Belachan) Kuih Bangkit, Edith’s (smallcookies) Cornflakes Cookies, Almond Melting Moments and Almond Butter Crisp.

You might wonder how come I baked so much especially the pineapple tarts? At first Mom told me she going to give some to her manager then later my aunties and finally her mahjong kaki! *Eyes Rolling*

Hey, I only bought 2 packets of pineapple filling and some leftover filling when I first tried out Josh’s pineapple tarts. So I had to rush down to PH to buy more filling, butter and some baking needs. I had lingering in PH, thinking should I buy the baking pan/tray although it cost $6.10 but... but... I had overspent! And yet I always wanted to buy a digital weighting scale. Aiyah buy lah buy lah!

I’m glad I had bought the baking pan/tray. LOL $6.10 really damn worth! Look, I can bake 50 – 60 pieces of cookies and tarts plus I don’t have to worry about getting the kuih bangkit stuck onto the pan. Compare to with my others rectangle tray either they are too big and the 4 sides of the cookies will get burnt or I could only baked 35 pieces of cookies with the smaller tray.

*Hops around happily* I wonder, I got such good stamina to do so much baking this CNY. Did you notice I added 1 recipe into my baking list every one day? LOL *Look at the clock* gosh coming to 5am and I have yet sleep! _((@))_((@))_ Look like erm... Tara Panda?


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you did all of that baking! The results are phenomenal though. All of your cookies are so cute and tasty! Happy CNY!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger rokh said...

you're so full of energy! salute. happy chinese new year!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 2:58:00 AM  
Blogger Tazz said...

Jas, so hardworking. 新年快乐!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger culinary said...

your inspiration very high on cookies..keep it up.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Hi Tea,
Thanks for your kind words. Heehee I couldn’t believe I do all the baking myself too. LOL hopes it not too late to wish you HAPPY CNY too! ^^

Thanks Rachel,
Happy chinese new year!

Thanks Eve,
I’m so exhausted after all the baking. 新年快乐~~~ Fatt Fatt Fatt arh.

Jingle,
Heehee CNY mah. Only can baked cookies niaz mah.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.