Thursday, January 19, 2006

CNY Pineapple Tarts

Waken up 6:00 am in the morning to roll the pineapple filling into balls. Darn just to roll the pineapple filling into balls! And I finished baking 100 plus pieces of pineapple tarts at 1:00 pm in the afternoon! What de hell took me so long to finish baking? *Yawn*

I’ve baked these Pineapple Tarts yesterday morning. Using Josh (gan55) 2005 version pineapple tart recipe again. LOL we’re crazy in love with these tarts. I guess I had added too much thickened cream and cream cheese cause the dough is quite “wet” this time.

Hmm... I think the first batch of Pineapple Tarts look better than this batch. The first batch seems more rounded tarts and this batch pretty flattens huh. Don't you think so?



8 Comments:

Blogger culinary said...

aiyo its a good try mah, keep on practising, if you need pple to help u to finish the pineapple tarts, i am always available, just give me a call, you make, i eat....hahaha

Thursday, January 19, 2006 6:46:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jas, can pass me some please, looks delicious ;)

Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Fonia said...

Wow... *Salute*! They look so good. I really love the shape of them, very pretty and cute! Must make pineapple filling liao. Can't wait to try Joshua's recipe. :D

Friday, January 20, 2006 1:55:00 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

wow! this is absolutely gorgeous! i think i shall try to make some pineapple tarts now (using your recipes *blushing*) to create some Chinese New Year atmosphere that this part of the world lacks.

Friday, January 20, 2006 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Little Corner of Mine said...

Aiya, who cares about the look! Still look pretty darn good to me, the most important is the taste mah!

Friday, January 20, 2006 3:27:00 PM  
Blogger Tazz said...

Wow! Round Two?! *salute*

Friday, January 20, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol....my turn tml~

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Thanks Jingle,
Sure, anytime just give me a call if you happen to be around @ Gek Poh. Heehee.

Thanks Angie,
Sure, help yourself. :D

Thanks Fiona,
Can’t wait to see your pineapple tart. ^^

Novice Baker,
Thanks, you should give it a try. The recipe had great reviews and the credits go to our dear friend Joshua. I guess he would be happy to share with you guys too. Oh yah btw your rib looks good... I mean the ribs you had cooked and I’m waiting to see your pineapple tart pic too. ^^

Thanks Ching,
True, the tart went into the mouth all looks the same. LOL I’m thinking of giving them away as present for my friends. QC needed lah.

Eve,
Round three already out. LOL four and five etc... are on their way. Heehee

Joshua,
A big thanks you for you. THANK YOU!

Saturday, January 21, 2006 2:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.