Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Coleslaw

After I had putting myself a strictly diet. Finally I got outbreak? I was like a hungry ghost escape from the seventh month gate. I eat and eat and eat until I gained 4 kg!!! Darn it so easily to gain weight and losing weight seems like taking forever.

I had to put myself on a more strictly diet plan. This time I felt like I’m a rabbit only cabbage and carrot. Of course some dressing too don’t expected me to eat it raw! After eating this stuff for a couple of days manage to lose 2 kg only! //-.-\



Ingredients:
1 green cabbage
1 carrot
2 red big onions

Dressing:
Mayonnaise
1 tsp sugar
A pinch of pepper
A pinch of salt

Raisin (optimal)
Sunflower Seeds (optional)

Method:
1. Wash and drain the green. Finely chopped the greens and mix evenly.
2. Add in the dressing and toss well.
3. Refrigerator and serve chill.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tazz said...

Funny your weight can differ within days or weeks. Mine forever stagnant at 50.5kg. :(

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

I guess because of the hyper thyroid. Heehee good mah Eve, you don’t have to worry about putting on weight. :P

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger culinary said...

looks tasty.....

Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Jingle,

Thanks, actually wasn't taste that bad. Perhaps not so used to be "Rabbit". :p

Saturday, December 24, 2005 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.