Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Marble Light Cheesecake II

This week theme is “Cream Cheese” at Nurkochen. First I thought I could not join in the fun with them. Cause the 2 kg of cream cheese I bought almost finished! But I manage to scrap, scrap and scrap enough cream cheese for a cheesecake and I’d bake a Marble Light Cheesecake again!!! LOL

Still the Marble effect wasn’t nicely done. But never mind at least much better than the first one. At first I had done the effect very neatly but I think the effect wasn’t “Enough” then I add more chocolate batter and mess the sides. LOL

Hmm… wait the pasta I cooked earlier, using cream cheese does it counted? Heehee. Okay I’m done with my task and now guys it yours turn!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jas: You are making tiger stripes instead of marbling the cheesecake. You need to put more choco mix and then use a chopstick to swirl and dip them through the cake, almost like mixing with a chopstick but not so thoroughly.

Friday, November 04, 2005 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Josh,

Thanks for the tips. Heehee, guess so should have more chocolate batter.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger jadepearl said...

Wah...love your cheese cake!
Can send some over ah?

Saturday, November 05, 2005 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Jade,

Thanks :D sure let me know where should I send to. *Wink*

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.