Sunday, September 18, 2005

Creative Making Of Cakes

Went to popular, bought this “Alex Goh Creative Making Cakes” cookbook for only $14.90! Good bargain there’s 152 recipes include sponge cake, butter cake, cheesecake, mousse cake and chiffon cake. So tempted to try out the cake recipes, I hade set my eyes on the “Boston Cheesecake” and this going to be my next project after the mooncake. Look easy though, hope I don’t make any mistake LOL. DH birthday is coming soon too, need some practice first.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I'm interested in buying this book as well. I line in the USA and I dont think it's sold here. Do you think you can help me find this
?

Friday, December 11, 2009 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.