Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ice Jelly Cocktail

Didn’t cook much today. Had some leftover Guo Tie from yesterday I’m too lazy to pan fry so I dump everything in the hot oil and Deep Fry Guo Tie is what I had for lunch.



Made Ice Jelly Cocktail today. Not in the mood to bake or cook feel so tiring.



Ice Jelly Cocktail

Ingredients:
1 packet of Ice Jelly Powder
1 liter of water
1 tin of fruit cocktail
Calamari (lime)

Method:
1. Pour 1 packet of ice jelly powder into 1 liter of water and bring to boil.
2. Let the solution cool and in the refrigerator.
3. Serve chilled with fruits cocktail and calamari juice.


5 Comments:

Blogger jadepearl said...

Wah...very shiok! I am sure your DH is a very contented man! :)
Kudus and keep up the good work!

Have not gain enough courage to try the dumplings recipe...*blush*

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Is he contented I wasn’t too sure but he couldn’t stand me nagging. :lol:

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger jadepearl said...

lol..I guess most men cannot stand that!

Friday, October 28, 2005 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

True true... lol

Friday, October 28, 2005 6:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calamansi is lime.calamari is squid

Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.