Friday, July 29, 2005

Egg Salad Pasta

I wonder you guys notice I used lot of eggs in my cooking no matter its bake, boil, steam or fry. I find that I can’t “cook” without eggs, just because it easy to cook LOL. Make this "Egg Salad Pasta" and "Steam Egg Custard" today.



Egg Salad Pasta
Serve 2.

Ingredients:
1 handful of macaroni, cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
1 handful spirals, cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
2 eggs, hard-boiled and roughly chopped
4 stick crabmeat sticks, boiled and shredded (optional)

Dressing:
Garlic, finely chopped
Mayonnaises
Olive oil
Pepper And Salt, to taste

Method:
1. Cook pasta according to the packet directions.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix dressing ingredients together.
3. Add in the cooked pasta, chopped egg and toss well.
4. Garnish with shredded crabmeat stick (optional).
5. Serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.