Saturday, October 01, 2005

Cake Or Pie?!

MIA for 3 – 4 days and since then I haven’t been online. I’m away watching Korean drama, the one showing at Channel U every Monday & Tuesday from 10pm. My sis bought the set of VCD I’m so “kan cheong” to know how the ending was I keep chasing and watching nonstop until it comes to the end. *LOL*

On the 1st day of MIA, I made a Baked Cheesecake using hubby’s recipe. DH got the recipe from his ex-boss where DH used to work as a baker in a cake shop in Katong & café house at Millennia Walk.

This is the very first time I got seriously praise by DH. He said it taste like the cheesecakes from CoffeeBean. I’m sorry I wont able to share the recipe with you guys.

On the 2nd and 3rd day of MIA, is drama time!

On the 4th day of MIA, today is cleaning day!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.... finally your blog is up again!! :)))

Evelyn

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Evelyn,

Yah, it is heehee. Hmm... you had deleted your account? I thought you going to wait and see.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jas,

No point waiting, I received three emails from Blogger Support and they said they are looking into my problem. When I registered another account to take a look, gosh!!! The stupid problem still there!! I want to concentrate on other matters for the time being.

Evelyn

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Evelyn,

Uh... that weird. The email I’m using gives me problem too. They delete my email account! No wonder I wont able to log into my mailbox the past few days. I don’t know my account was deleted until I tempted to re-register it. Lucky I manage to re-register the same account back. *Sulk*

Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.