Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sugarcane And Arrowroot Herbal Tea

The weather is getting bad this few days and it pretty warm in the afternoon. I had bought some pre-mixed herbal packs few days back. Let start with Sugarcane & Arrowroot Herbal Tea.


Sugarcane & Arrowroot Herbal Tea

Ingredients:
1 pack of pre-mix sugarcane & arrowroot pack
3 - 4 liters water
Rock sugar, to taste

Methods:
1. Bring water and herbal pack to boil, and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Add in the rock sugar and simmer until rock sugar melts.
3. Serve hot or cold.

Note:
I bring 4 liters of water to boil, I simmer more than 1 hour perhaps 1½ to 2 hours? Cause I totally forgotten it, as I’m too concentrate doing my cream biscuits. Okay back to the herbal tea, I got slightly less than 3 liters of herbal tea in the end. Like I’d say I couldn’t do more than a thing at a time. LOL

Pre-mixed Sugarcane & Arrowroot Herbal Tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.