Thursday, January 19, 2006

Meme - You Are What You Eat

Eh suay arh tio tagged by Evelyn. Opsss... I’m just kidding I welcome ALL tags! Evelyn tagged me for this Meme – “you are what you eat” since last year and I had yet completed my task. *Blush* inspector Eve said, she will check on me. Guess it time for me to complete my task. You are what you eat hmm... sounds kind of chim-logy to me aiyah I BTC (Bo Ta Cek).

*Goes around and peep* aiyoh favorites foods huh, must be 10 items some more last time only 5 items. You guys, better don’t let me come out a Meme I make sure you guys name me 20 items. LOL!

*Scratching head*

Cheesecake – I loves cheesecakes, no matter they are Baked or Chilled. I started to bake my own cheesecake last year and I’m more interested into Baked Cheesecake. I love Chicago Cheesecake from Coffeebean.

Chicken – I like my chicken cooked in either way. Deep-fried chicken wings, grilled chicken chop and pandan chicken they are my favorites.

Coffee – A beverage that I must had everyday. I could take up to 4 - 5 cups per day.

Desserts – I love traditionally desserts especially the cantonese gruels. Used to visited “Er Gu” quite often while I works in Chinatown. But now I heard they are closed.

Dim Sum – Called me spoiled brat cause I love my table filled up with foods. Heehee

Durian – I loves durian! I love foods that make with durian.

Japanese Cuisine – I love Japanese foods!

Kow Kee Soup – I’m not sure did I pronouns them correctly in hokkien. I heard the “kow kee” are good for the eyes.

Pork – I prefer to braise them in soy sauce or deep-fried just like Ku Ru Yoke (sweet and sour pork).

Soya Bean – I love foods that are make from yellow beans. Especially the egg tofu I like them either boil or deep-fried.

Okay I’m done. I guess I got no one to sabo most of them had already completed the Meme. Argh...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tazz said...

Inspector Tazz says "Very obedient girl!" *lol*

Friday, January 20, 2006 4:14:00 PM  
Blogger culinary said...

wah, you so guai, i havent do mine yet.

Friday, January 20, 2006 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Riko said...

Heehee...

Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Jas's Kitchen. All rights reserved.